So, after 4 years, the Euro football tournament is back. I like the football game, so I am watching Euro 2008 these days.
My favorite teams are Germany and France and these are the ones I am supporting. Although I miss England in this tournament, this hasn't stopped me from watching the other matches, of course. The matches are aired quite late at night, here in India, but there is nothing stopping me.
If you have missed the initial matches, here is my brief report:
1. Germany are in form. I am happy.
2. France wasn't able to play at its usual level in their first match, but I believe they will hit back.
3. With 2 wins, Portugal is already in the quarterfinal and have strengthened their position as the tournament favorites.
4. One of the hosts - Switzerland have been knocked out of the Euro cup.
5. World champions Italy faced a shameful defeat to The Netherlands.
What's your analysis or thoughts about Euro 2008?